We are looking for a passionate, creative and self-starter Features and Content Coordinator to join the Ditch the Label team and to work closely with the Head of Digital and Social Media Manager.
If you’ve got an eye for really great content, engaging campaigns and awesome copy and want to be part of something amazing, we’re looking for you to join the team!
We are looking for a creative, ambitious and energetic self-starter to help propel our voice and support us even further through the creation of rich content.
We are Ditch the Label, the global youth charity. For over 10 years, we’ve been on a mission to help young people overcome the issues that affect them the most.
Whether that’s bullying, mental health, relationships, identity or the tough stuff in-between, we’re here. We provide digital safe spaces, direct support, education programmes, public campaigns and world-class research.
One of the things we are proudest of here at Ditch the Label, is the welcoming culture of friendliness and team work that we have created.
We take our work seriously, but not ourselves and believe that people work at their best when they are at their happiest and in an environment that is chilled and relaxed. Walk into our office and you’ll experience a light and airy buzz, with vibrant music, tons of breakout spaces, unlimited snacks and pretty much every combination of coffee you could ever imagine.
We are proud to have a culture that permeates the values of Ditch the Label; we’re judgement free and here to support everyone in being their best possible selves.
- Stage 1: Written applications (you’re here)
- Stage 2: Initial interview with up to 2 members of the Ditch the Label team (held virtually)
- Stage 3: Final interview with CEO (in-person, social distancing allowing)
- Stage 4: DBS checks
- Stage 5: Your first day (goals!)
We are unable to accept incomplete application forms.
Role particulars and benefits:
Place of work: Brighton, United Kingdom
- Working week: Full-time
- Salary: 24k – 28k PA depending upon experience
- 28 days of fully paid annual leave, plus your birthday off!
- Work from home days
- R&R days
- Discretionary ‘early finish’ Fridays
- Team socials
- Free Spotify Premium
- Free snacks and drinks
- Full training where required
- Free Ditch the Label merchandise and occasional gifting from partners
- Some opportunities to travel and attend invite-only press/partner and industry events
- Company pension scheme